Human Resources (HR) Generalist
- 321 Fortuner BLVD, Massachusetts, United States
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist who will report to the Director of Human Resources and Payroll.
- Leave of absence administration
- Workers Compensation and OSHA administration
- Unemployment administration
- Employee relations across all companies
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and forms as necessary
- Delegates and oversees HR projects given to interns and office assistants
- Participates in employment committees and staff meetings as assigned
- Quarterly reporting
- Bachelor's Degree required
- SHRM Certification preferred
- At least three years of experience in Human Resources required
- Knowledge of Federal and State Labor regulations
- Knowledge and experience with COBRA and FMLA regulations and administration required
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Must have high attention to detail
Please visit www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.