HR Business Partner
- 321 Fortuner BLVD, Massachusetts, United States
Growing and right-sized human services agencies choose the shared business and management consulting services of Human Services Management Corporation so they can effectively manage their resources and succeed in the modern era of human services.
HSMC has helped agencies grow and adapt to change by maintaining and enhancing their fiscal stability and the quality of their management support.
Today, HSMC provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary Human Services Agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections; human resources; online and live Continuing Education; marketing; facility development; quality assurance programs; and cultural equity, inclusion, and diversity.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist who will report to the Director of Human Resources.
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Lead and develop a team of HR professionals in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
· Strong drive to create a positive work environment
· Work in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Maintain effective internal and external customer service focus
· Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee life-cycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs
· Interface at all levels of the organization
· Operate with autonomy and discretion
· Successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp each quarter
- Leave of absence administration
- Workers Compensation and OSHA administration
- Unemployment administration
- Employee relations across all companies
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and forms as necessary
- Delegates and oversees HR projects given to interns and office assistants
- Participates in employment committees and staff meetings as assigned
- Quarterly reporting
Success in this role will require influential partnership with middle and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The individual in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business as it grows.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- SHRM Certification preferred
- At least three years of experience in Human Resources required
- Knowledge of Federal and State Labor regulations
- Knowledge and experience with COBRA and FMLA regulations and administration required
- Strong computer skills
- Must have high attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.