Early Intervention Site Coordinator - Whitinsville
- Mendon, MA, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Criterion’s Early Intervention Valley Program, located in Whitinsville, MA, is currently seeking a full time Site Coordinator to join our team of dedicated professionals to provide home and center-based Early Intervention services to infants, toddlers and their families.
The Site Coordinator provides clinical and service coordination supervision of all early intervention staff providing at least 200 direct service hours per week to a minimum of 150 children under the direction of the Program Director.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college in a field related to early childhood development, pediatric therapy or mental health
- Three (3) years pediatric experience
- Current Massachusetts registration, if applicable
- Current malpractice insurance, if applicable
- Department of Public Health Early Intervention
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Voluntary Benefits
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.