Assistant Educational Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Educational Coordinator to join our team of passionate and dedicated professionals! Responsibilities include the following:
- Scheduling IEPs and 6-month review meetings
- Participating as the Educational Administrator representing Evergreen at in-house and remote IEP meetings
- Review of Quarterly Progress Reports for compliance and consistency with IEP
- Supervision of student permanent records in accordance with current Evergreen policies and applicable regulations
- Preparation, scheduling and completion of documentation for monthly Education Review Team meetings
- Acts as MCAS Alt coordinator
- Master's Degree in Special Education or related field
- Current MA Special Education certification is required
- At least two (2) years of experience with human service programs for persons with developmental disabilities strongly preferred
- At least one (1) year of administrative experience required
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am to 4:30pm or Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick and Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Please apply online by visiting our Online Job Center at www.evergreenctr.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.