Early Intervention Team Leader
- Stoneham, MA, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Our Team Leaders provide clinical and service coordination supervision of all early intervention staff under the direction of the Program Director.
- Participates in recruitment and termination of staff.
- Provides orientation and training to staff.
- Provides supervision to staff, as assigned by the Program Director.
- Participates in probationary and annual performance evaluation.
- Assists Program Director to organize program schedules (intake, assessment and group).
- Monitors Team service delivery and productivity.
- Leads Team meetings.
- Review client documentation.
- Participates in screening, assessments, child groups, parent groups, center visits and home visits as a member of transdisciplinary team.
- Consult with team members regarding clinical issues.
- Directs parents and staff to appropriate community resources.
- Facilitates referrals to school systems and other community providers.
- Maintains appropriate communication with physicians, clinics and other community agencies.
- Maintains safety and medical standards according to agency policy
- Possesses tact and courtesy when relating to children, parents and co-workers.
- Complies with all agency, state and federal documentation requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality as specified by agency policy, in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree related to early childhood development, pediatric therapy or mental health
- Three years of pediatric experience
- Current MA registration, if applicable
- Current malpractice insurance, if applicable
- DPH Early Intervention Specialist Certification
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Voluntary Benefits
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, martial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.