- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
Human services agencies choose the shared business and management consulting services of Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) so that they can effectively manage their resources and focus more on the clinical aspects of their organizations. Our current clients include Evergreen Center, Beacon ABA Services, Criterion Child Enrichment, and Beacon Services of Connecticut.
We are currently seeking a Network Engineer who will develop and maintain functional and secure networks. They will mentor a team of support personnel to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure.
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g., access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Design improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- Providing oversight, monitoring and maintenance of system infrastructure including: servers, computers, software and network data/voice communication equipment.
- Creating, verifying and maintaining data backups of essential network devices.
- Designing, testing, coordinating, and installing hardware, software, and data communications equipment.
- Working directly with and overseeing various Information Technology vendors.
- Trouble-shooting equipment for data communications networks including: computer hardware, software, and data communications equipment.
- Documenting processes for Information System staff and employees to reference for use of both computer hardware and software.
- Researching and recommending computer network hardware and software enhancements and replacements.
- Providing support to users of data communications networks.
- Assisting with analysis, network application design, implementation, problem investigation and resolution, and network application evaluation.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years network engineering, network administration, or system administration experience
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience firewall design.
- Experience managing VPNs
- Experience GPO design and management
- Experience in O365 Administration
- Experience in Enterprise level anti-virus deployment
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Experience with a Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
This position offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.