Case Manager / Placement Specialist - LSWA, LSW, LCSW, LMHC or LICSW
- 214 Commercial St, Malden, MA 02148, USA
Evergreen Community Services, located in Malden, MA, provides foster care to children and adolescents. The goal of the program is to promote the emotional, behavioral, social growth and development of children in the least restrictive environment appropriate to their needs. The agency ensures the safety and protection of the children placed, stabilizes the child, mediates family conflicts and helps in the transition back home or to a more permanent long-term setting.
Evergreen's Comprehensive Foster Care program provides a range of family-based overnight care programs for children and adolescents who, because of the severity of their own emotional/special needs or their family situations, are at least temporarily unable to be cared for by their own families, or in a traditional foster home. Programs are designed to provide structured, goal-directed care for children and adolescents in a clinically effective milieu. The Community Services division also administers a community-based service to integrate and maintain children within their communities when possible and is used to preserve, strengthen and support families.
We are currently seeking a full time Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor to work as our Placement Specialist!
Pay Rate: $18.87-$24.33/hour contingent on experience and licensure.
Some remote capacity is possible!
- Coordinate the provision of Comprehensive Foster Care Services and Community Services to at-risk children and adolescents
- Work cooperatively with other private human services agencies and community programs
to provide for individuals in need of Community Services
- Appropriately assess the needs of clients and their families and maintain professional,
supportive and helping relationships with them
- Provide visitation and transportation to all assigned families
- Provide mediation, crisis intervention, tracking, referral, and skill building services
to consumers and families
- Develop service plans with individualized, specific, and measurable outcomes
- Minimum of a Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Current LSWA, LSW, LCSW, LICSW or LMHC license
- At least three years of experience in direct work with children and families
- Valid driver's license and personal vehicle as the position requires travel
- Some remote capacity is possible!
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 403(b) with Company Contribution
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
Apply now by clicking on "I'm Interested"!
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.