- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
Human services agencies choose the shared business and management consulting services of Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) so that they can effectively manage their resources and focus more on the clinical aspects of their organizations. Our current clients include Evergreen Center, Beacon ABA Services, Criterion Child Enrichment, and Beacon Services of Connecticut.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager who will work closely with HSMC’s clients to develop and create successful marketing plans and strategies that align with each organization’s mission, programs and services.
This position offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary!
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders across multiple client companies throughout the development, planning, and execution of strategic marketing plans
- Building and executing marketing campaigns that align with client companies’ short- and long-term objectives
- Creating promotional messages and themes to increase brand awareness and drive business growth for each client company
- Coordinating and overseeing the execution of marketing strategies across multiple channels including websites, SEO, email campaigns, digital advertising, social media, and YouTube
- Managing budgets for media and marketing campaigns for each client company
- Building relationships with national and local media outlets
- Tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using data for reporting
- Plan, manage, and execute both internal and external communications that support the marketing and employee recruitment objectives of HSMC and client companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field required
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management, and clients
- Time management, presentation, and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, from inception through deliverables
- Ability to lead multiple projects at one time meeting deadlines and prioritizing work
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.