- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Responsibilities include providing general maintenance to the interior and exterior of the buildings and grounds of our client companies, maintaining maintenance facility in an organized and safe manner, providing all on-call responsibilities and snow plowing/ice control after normal working hours on a rotating basis.
- Company truck provided!
- Company cell phone provided!
- Medical & Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of interior and exterior facility maintenance, minor construction and custodial procedures
- Experience in repair of electrical, plumbing, heating systems, painting, tile, carpentry
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Travel required, company truck provided
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.