Director of Facilities
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently seeking a full time Director of Facilities who will be responsible for managing and conducting the planning, operations, and maintenance of HSMC and our client facilities.
- Provide general maintenance for interior and exterior of all facilities and grounds.
- Schedule work for the Maintenance Foremen, Maintenance Specialist and custodial personnel within the approved budget.
- Responsible for ordering major equipment and supplies for maintenance and the custodial departments within the approved budget.
- Maintains working staff (hiring, terminating, training and evaluations).
- Contracts and schedules sub-contractors as necessary.
- Maintain a revolving emergency on-call schedule of maintenance personnel.
- Initiate snow removal to insure grounds are safe for passage 15 minutes prior to each scheduled shift.
- Order new or replacement office furniture and set up temporary offices when necessary.
- With the exception of vacation time, the Director of Facility is subject to be on call 24 hours a day for essential personnel to reach if necessary.
- Experience with home construction highly desired.
- 5 years of building and maintenance supervisory experience.
- Previous staff supervision experience required.
- Must have ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Must have a high attention to detail, be extremely organized, able to multi-task and have very strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to effectively interact successfully within a diverse employee population.
- Previous experience in human Services a plus.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position offers an excellent benefit package, competitive salary and a company vehicle.
Visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.