Learning Management Systems (LMS) Specialist and eLearning Developer
- Milford, MA, USA
For over 30 years, Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) has been providing shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, talent acquisition, training, credentialing, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is seeking an experienced and innovative LMS Specialist and eLearning Developer to support our clients in providing educational training! This role will work with content experts to develop projects from beginning to end, from eLearning design through implementation, testing, roll-out, and enhancement.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of eLearning creation, development, and LMS systems support for a small number of our client companies
- Collaborate closely with client companies to identify training needs and instructional goals/objectives, as well as confer with management to identify training needs based on projected business strategies and policies
- Work with subject matter experts to design appropriately unified course format and packaging to provide seamless and user-friendly online learning
- Develop and build eLearning coursework which aligns with each clients strategic learning goals/objectives
- Coordinate ongoing research to investigate and evaluate effective web-based professional development strategies, including appropriate hardware and software acquisitions
- Provide ongoing training development production support as it relates to our learning management systems (Training On Demand (TOD))
- Ensure that all LMS (TOD) sites are well maintained and optimized to meet the learning needs of each client company
- Lead all LMS (TOD) developer meetings including scheduling of meetings, and creating and archiving meeting minutes
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to LMS (TOD) functioning
- Coordinate and manage outside consultants related LMS and eLearning projects
- Development and implementation of user and developer manuals
- Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of all client company websites
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design, eLearning Design and Development, Educational Technology, Educational Media Design or related field
- Five (5) years of experience working with eLearning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content
- Experience in developing or maintaining learning management systems adhering to SCORM principles
- Experience with tools for LMS/eLearning design and content management
- Ability to think creatively, apply ideas constructively and work under deadline
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent writing, grammar, oral communication and organizational skills
- Experience planning, developing, and executing multiple eLearning projects at one time
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.