Health Services Advisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
- Milford, MA, USA
Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for persons with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and psychiatric/behavior disorders.
We are currently seeking a Health Services Advisor (RN) who will conduct initial and on-going trainings for staff in the areas of Health and Safety and Medication Administration, and assist the Director of Health Services with health care support in the Residential Treatment, Adult Supports, and Community Services Programs.
Evergreen Center is located in Milford, MA.
This position will be 30 hours per week.
- Provide initial and on-going health and safety training for staff
- Provide initial and on-going medication delegation training to staff for residential treatment youth
- Provide initial MAP training and recertification to staff for adult residential supports
- Provide MAP Consultation to staff for adult residential supports as needed
- Provide annual health and safety CORE training
- Develop staff training modules and curricula on medical/neurological and other health related subject matter
- Participates in the development of special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Nursing or health related field
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in Massachusetts
- Current approved MAP trainer
- Current malpractice insurance is required
- Certification in Developmental Disabilities Nursing (CDDN) preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training working with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to further your career in Health Services!
Apply via our Online Job Center at www.evergreenctr.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.