- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator who will report to the Director of Human Resources and Payroll.
- Responsible for preparing and processing bi-weekly payroll for client companies.
- Maintains employee data in ADP WFN, Rethink, and ADP EnhancedTime time and attendance.
- Performs audits to insure data integrity.
- Distributes ADP payroll reports and produces General Ledger Interface file for finance.
- Updates earned leave accruals and distributes reports.
- Produces manual checks as needed.
- Produces and distributes monthly vacation accrual reports to finance.
- Runs and distributes Garnishment reports as required
- Utilizes ADP Reporting generate basic payroll reports as requested.
- Responsible for filing all payroll and other related information in appropriate files.
- Provides support to the HR Department and Sr. Vice President of Human Resources as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
- At least two years of experience in payroll administration
- ADP HRIS experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Please visit www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.