Social Media Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC has a current opening for a Social Media Coordinator! We are seeking a digital storyteller, savvy with multimedia content, social media platforms, and digital marketing strategies to optimize our client and business partners' marketing needs.
- Build rapport with our clients and business partners to support relevant content
- In collaboration with stakeholders, define and execute social media strategies and digital marketing campaigns
- Daily posting and monitoring of social media and web content
- Utilize SEO guidelines to optimize content in support of marketing strategies
- Track and report on content performance for decision-making purposes
- Delight our customers and business partners with quality postings and reputation management services that reflect high professional standards and organizational brand
- Cultivate new communities and manage branded online spaces on a client’s behalf
- Provides peer coaching to enhance contributions from the communities of practice and empower participation in the social media platform
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and maintenance of client websites
- Flexibility for local travel up to 15%
- Interest, direct experience, or exposure to the human services, nonprofit, or healthcare fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or related academic field
- 3 years of experience creating and managing social media and web content to support marketing needs
We seek candidates with demonstrable experience in:
- Layout and design for social media and web
- Social media campaigns
- Reputation management
- SEO optimization techniques
- Minimum application expertise: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite and YouTube
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.