- Milford, MA, USA
Evergreen Center in Milford is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is currently seeking a full time Therapy Assistant!
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITES:
- Creates communication and academic materials as designed by therapists
- Maintains accurate and complete records, including data collection and input, regarding progress toward individual goals
- Monitors classroom implementation of therapy programs
- Assists therapists to provide staff training in specific techniques or treatments for individual students
- Programs student devices as designed by therapist
- Monitors equipment status and completes or coordinates repairs as assigned
- Maintains office and therapy supply inventory and orders products as needed
- Participates in in-service training according to current agency policy
- Completion of an accredited Associates degree program
- One year of relevant experience with persons who have multiple challenges preferred
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Holidays including your Birthday!
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events
Visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.