Certified Special Education Head Teacher - $5000 Sign On Bonus!
- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Evergreen Center Milford is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Certified or waiver eligible candidates will qualify for a $5000 new hire sign on bonus!
Evergreen Center is seeking bright and energetic Special Education Head Teachers who will be responsible for instruction which is designed to address goals and objectives specified in the students' Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
Responsibilities include the development of individual student goals, objectives and instructional methodology to be included in the IEPs, completion of data collection regarding daily student performance, completion of quarterly reports and educational assessments, participation in analysis of behavioral data, and the supervision of Instructors in the implementation of instructional activities.
Salary range is $47,000-$67,000 commensurate with education level and experience.
As a congregate care facility staff member, on-going surveillance testing for COVID-19 is available at no cost!
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field
- Experience in caring for persons with developmental or physical challenges
- Massachusetts Special Education Certification or eligibility for certification or waiver in Moderate (5-12) or Severe Special Needs in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Valid driver's license required
Check out our Benefits!
- Opportunity to pursue your Masters in Education and/or BCBA certification with an excellent tuition reimbursement package!
- Student Loan Forgiveness!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Staff Events and Annual Staff Recognition Brunch
- Monday through Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.