ABA Behavior Therapist - $1000 Incentive Bonus
- Franklin, MA 02038, USA
Beacon ABA Services is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
For those who may still be a child at heart and want to make a measurable difference: Start an impactful and rewarding career with Beacon ABA Services! Get paid to play while helping children acquire important life skills.
Beacon ABA Services is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our Therapists work directly with these children in their homes and at our treatment center, following carefully created goals designed to promote independence.
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Full time staff will receive a $1000 new hire incentive bonus
- Sessions take place Monday through Friday, anywhere from 8am-6:30pm
- Experience with children or individuals with developmental disabilities required, experience with children under 5 preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Associate’s Degree (60+ credit hours) and at least 6 months of relevant experience required for full-time consideration
- High School Diploma and at least one year of relevant experience can be considered for part time afternoon opportunities only (3:00pm-6:30pm)
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement and Continued Education
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.