Healthy Families Program Supervisor
- Milford, MA, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Healthy Families, a nationally recognized parenting program, is currently seeking a Program Supervisor!
Healthy Families is a prevention program for first time parents under the age of 21. Young parents are provided with support, information on child development and assistance accessing community resources, until their child reaches the age of three.
- Provide individual supervision to assigned home visitors on a weekly basis
- Educate and support staff regarding clinical issues
- Maintain supervision records and other required documentation
- Participate in required Children’s Trust Fund trainings and meetings
- Master’s degree in human services or fields related to working with children and families, or Bachelor’s degree in these fields with 3 years of relevant experience.
- A solid understanding of or experience in supervising and motivating staff, as well as providing support to staff in stressful work environments
- Knowledge of infant and child development and parent-child attachment
- Experience with family services which embrace the concepts of family-centered and strength-based service provision
- Knowledge of maternal-infant health and dynamics of child abuse and neglect
- Experience in providing services to culturally diverse communities/families
- Experience in home visiting with a strong background in prevention services to the 0-3 age population
- Experience with reflective practice preferred
- Medical and Dental
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.