Assistant Overnight Supervisor
- Milford, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
The Assistant Overnight Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the health and safety of students in all of our residential group homes during scheduled hours.
- Ensuring appropriate staff coverage
- Monitoring food service and housekeeping
- Completion of all agency charge responsibilities
- Coordination and implementation of approved field trips and weekend activities
- Monitoring the implementation of individual and group activities and programs
- Completion of individual, summary, attendance, and coverage reports
- Bachelor's degree in special education, social work, or related field of study
- Extensive experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Two (2) years of experience in education, training, or care of persons who have multiple challenges
- One (1) year of successful supervisory experience
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick and Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Please apply online by visiting our Online Job Center at www.evergreenctr.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.