Residential Supervisor and Instructor / Double Shift - $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Milford, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
The Residential Supervisor / Instructor Double position is responsible for the day-to-day management of one of the group homes and for the implementation of instructional activities and treatment programs in the classrooms, residences, and the surrounding community.
- Coordination of activity schedules and staffing schedules
- Completion of instructional routines and activities
- Developing specific curriculum materials and activities
- Maintaining appropriate documentation of student and staff performance
- Monitoring all health, safety, and medical issues and procedures
- Supervision of Instructors in the implementation of daily instruction, data-collection and instructional activities consistent with the students' Individual Education Plans and Individual Services Plans
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education, psychology or related field
- Two (2) years of experience in caring for persons with developmental or physical challenges
- One (1) year of supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license required
Check out our Benefits!
- Opportunity to pursue your Masters in Education and/or BCBA certification with an excellent tuition reimbursement package!
- Student Loan Forgiveness!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Staff Events and Annual Staff Recognition Brunch
- Sun/Mon 7am-10:30pm; Wed 1pm-2:30pm
- Sun/Mon 7am-10:30pm; Tues 1pm-2:30pm
- Fri/Sat 7am-10:30pm; Thurs 1pm-2:30pm
- Fri/Sat 7am-10:30pm; Tues 1pm-2:30pm
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.