House Manager - Adult Residential Supports
- Shrewsbury, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen's Adult Supports Division was created to provide a range of residential programs for adults with intellectual and developmental challenges served by the Commonwealth's Department of Developmental Services. The mission of the Adult Residential Supports Division is to support the individuals to make independent choices while pursuing a life centered in a community involvement.
The Evergreen Center is seeking a House Manager in Shrewsbury, MA to join our Adult Residential Supports team. The House Manager supervises all day-to-day activities of the residence and the instructional and behavioral treatment programs of the individuals residing in the house.
Responsibilities include review of staffing schedules and staff assignments, completion of written assessments, ISP objectives, case reviews and quarterly progress notes for each individual, the supervision and implementation of daily instruction and data collection, the supervision and maintenance of individual records in accordance with current DDS regulation, and ensures that the Residential Coordinator and Counselors complete case management responsibilities for the individuals.
- Sun 9-11, Mon 3-11, Tues 3-11, Wed 9-5
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (educational qualification may be modified if candidate possesses relevant experience in the field)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the education, training or support of persons who are developmentally disabled
- Minimum of one (1) year of successful supervisory experience
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with the individuals, their families, staff, management personnel and public safety officials
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Must have considerable emotional and physical capacity
- In this position, you will be required to work at the Evergreen Center's group homes. All Evergreen Staff have a primary obligation to ensure the health, safety and educational advancement of our individuals.
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.