- Milford, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
The Overnight Supervisor is responsible for monitoring the health and safety of students in all units during scheduled hours.
Schedule: Sun 5pm-7am, Mon 6pm-7am, Tues 8pm-9am
- Monitoring group homes, record/data keeping
- Monitoring all calls coming in from the group homes and keeping data on the times they check in
- Completion of attendance for any student who is LOA
- Completion of performance evaluations for all Overnight Staff and the Assistant Overnight Supervisor
- Completion of quarterly residential fire drills
- Checking all group homes at least twice a week
- Implements monitoring protocols and conducts random spot checks and operating fluency checks of all group homes
- Bachelor's degree in special education, social work, or related field of study
- Extensive experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Two (2) years of experience in education, training, or care of persons who have multiple challenges
- One (1) year of successful supervisory experience
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick and Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Please apply online by visiting our Online Job Center at www.evergreenctr.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.