- Milford, MA, USA
Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is currently seeking a full time Job Coach!
- Participate in the development and refinement of vocational curriculum for Evergreen students
- Provide resource services for the development, implementation and monitoring of vocational programming
- Collect and record data and observations regarding student performance and vocational assessments
- Participate in acclimating students to in-school vocational training, off campus vocational training and provide job coaching services
- Assist Vocational Head Teacher with proving liaison services, monitoring work quality and scheduling of vocational activities
- At least one year of experience preferred in human service programs for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; individuals with significant relevant experience who are enrolled in degree programs will be considered
- Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick and Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.