Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We seek a digital storyteller, savvy with multimedia content, social media platforms, and digital marketing strategies to optimize our client and business partners' marketing needs. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, s/he will monitor and improve strategy based on performance analytics, industry best practices, and client interest.
- Build rapport with our clients and business partners to support relevant content
- In collaboration with stakeholders, define and execute social media strategies and digital marketing campaigns
- Daily posting of social media and web content
- Utilize SEO guidelines to optimize content in support of marketing strategies
- Track and report on content performance for decision-making purposes
- Delight our customers and business partners with quality postings and reputation management services that reflect high professional standards and organizational brand
- Cultivate new communities and manage branded online spaces on a client’s behalf
- Provides peer coaching to enhance contributions from the communities of practice and empower participation in the social media platform
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and maintenance of client websites
- Flexibility for local travel up to 15%
- Interest, direct experience, or exposure to the human services, nonprofit, or healthcare fields
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or related academic field
- 3 years of experience creating and managing social media and web content to support marketing needs
We seek candidates with demonstrable experience in:
- Layout and design for social media and web
- Social media campaigns
- Reputation management
- SEO optimization techniques
- Minimum application expertise: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite and YouTube
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Candidates must share a portfolio with their resume for consideration.
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.