Virtual Career Fair - Human Services, Special Education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Milford, MA, USA
Evergreen Center Milford is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
EVERGREEN CENTER IS HOSTING A VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR!
A great opportunity to learn more about our organization and current openings. Expand your career in Human Services, Special Education and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)!
DAY AND TIME:
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020 from 10:00am to 11:00am
The Career Fair will be conducted via ZOOM. If you are interested in attending, please click on "I'm Interested" and complete an application and we will send you the details!
WHY EVERGREEN CENTER?
- Serving over 100 students
- Employing over 300 staff
- Variety of days, shifts and schedules available
- 35+ years in the business
- 14 Community Residences throughout Blackstone Valley
- State-of-the-art Central Education Facility
- 100% tuition support for graduate education available
BENEFITS & CAREER TRAINING:
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Tax-Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
- Annual Appreciation Event
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Training
- Paid Professional Days
- Earn your Master’s in Special Education or Applied Behavior Analysis
Please note that all positions require a valid driver’s license and employment is contingent on a CORI, DCFBRC and SORI clearance.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.