E-Learning Developer - Contract Position
- Milford, MA, USA
For over 30 years, Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) has been providing shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, talent acquisition, training, credentialing, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is seeking an experienced and innovative e-Learning Developer to support our clients in providing educational training! This role will work with content experts to develop projects from beginning to end, from eLearning design through implementation, testing, roll-out, and enhancement.
This will be a 2 to 3 month contract position with the potential to extend.
- Responsible for coordinating with client companies to provide ongoing training development production support as it relates to Training On Demand (TOD)
- Assist with identifying appropriate instructional goals and objectives for clients as well as confer with management to identify training needs based on projected business strategies and policies
- Work with clients to develop appropriately unified course format and packaging to provide seamless and user-friendly online learning
- Coordinate ongoing research to investigate and evaluate effective web-based professional development strategies, including appropriate hardware and software acquisitions
- Participate in all aspects TOD developer meetings including scheduling of meetings, and creating and archiving meeting minutes
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures relating to TOD functioning
- Participate in coordinating and managing outside consultants related to TOD website
- Development and implementation of user and developer manuals
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and maintenance of all client company websites
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design, e-Learning Design and Development, Educational Technology, Educational Media Design or related field
- Three (3) years of experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and asynchronous learning content
- Experience in using learning management systems and SCORM principles
- Experience with tools for social media design and content management
- Ability to think creatively, apply ideas constructively and work under deadline
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent writing, grammar, oral communication and organizational skills
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.