Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently seeking a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Great opportunity to play an integral part in the search to find quality talent for several human services organizations focused on helping children and adolescences with developmental disabilities!
This position will be based in Milford, MA but will require travel to other client programs throughout Massachusetts on an as needed basis.
- Posting all open positions on approved recruitment platforms
- Reviewing applications and resumes and conducting pre-screening interviews
- Maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with hiring managers
- Performing reference checks for potential employees
- Collecting and submitting background screening paperwork
- Responsible for facilitating recruitment initiative to ensure a diverse work environment
- Attending career fairs to promote recruitment initiatives
- Conducting exit interviews and recording data
- Scheduling and coordinating new hire dates with the appropriate parties involved
- Confirming offers of employment, sending out confirmations and collecting required documentation and all HR related new hire paperwork
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting
- Previous experience in Human Services a plus
- Must have strong computer skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively interact successfully within a diverse employee population
- Must have a valid driver's license and be open to travel when needed
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Staff Events (Foxwoods, NYC, Six Flags)
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.