Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Public School Division
Beacon Services of Connecticut has been a leader in the Behavior Analysis community in Connecticut for over a decade!
- Clinical support from a network of experienced masters and doctoral level BCBAs.
- Professional development opportunities through our affiliated Master’s and PhD programs at Cambridge College: www.cambridgecollege.edu/degree/phd-applied-behavior-analysis-specialization-autism-intervention
- Opportunities for research, training, and conference attendance
Expand your skills as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst by working with students of varied skill levels, including students with autism, in a public school setting
- Complete assessments and develop individualized client treatment plans, including both behavior reduction and skill acquisition programming
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of special education teachers, speech pathologists, physical therapists, and regular education teachers
- Supervise and train Behavioral Therapists to work in a variety of school settings
- Participate in PPTs, where progress and data are presented to members of the school team, as well as families of the students we serve
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities!
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- At least Two (2) years of experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Highly competitive rates
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401k with company contribution
- Staff Events
Please click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!
Visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.