Program Secretary / Front Desk Receptionist
- Milford, MA, USA
The Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is currently seeking a Program Secretary / Front Desk Receptionist for our Central Education Facility in Milford, MA.
Pay rate is $14-$16/hour commensurate with experience with a full benefit package.
- Copying and collating Individual Education Plans, student assessments, quarterly progress reports, and other periodic and special documentation related to student programs
- Preparing correspondence related to individual student programs and general program management
- Acting as receptionist, including greeting visitors and provision of telephone coverage
- Preparing purchase order for supplies; unpacking, storage, and inventory of office supplies
- Completing mailings of program notices or documentation
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Performing errands as necessary (may require use of personal vehicle)
- Completing data entry to online and network databases
- Provides assistance to individuals with disabilities requiring assistance for program access (physical and communication access)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least one year of experience in clerical functions and general office procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
To apply, click on "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.