Credentialing Specialist - Behavioral Health
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently seeking a Credentialing Specialist!
- Maintain current and accurate credentialing data for providers at HSMC’s client companies
- Complete provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications, monitor applications and conduct follow up as assigned
- Submit applications for training events to offer Continuing Education credit and award credit as assigned
- Maintain training event and individual participant Continuing Education records
- Assist with program administration of University affiliated degree and certificate programs for HSMC client company staff and instructors.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least three (3) years of experience preferred in education or with a human services program
- Experience in a credentialing or contracting role required
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) is a plus
- Experience with CAQH is a plus
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
- Paid Professional Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Staff Events (Foxwoods, NYC, Six Flags)
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Apply now by clicking "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.