Healthy Families Program Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Healthy Families, a nationally recognized parenting program, is currently seeking a Program Coordinator! Healthy Families is a prevention program for first time parents under the age of 21. Young parents are provided with support, information on child development and assistance accessing community resources, until their child reaches the age of three. The Program Coordinator will oversee this Program.
- Processes all new referrals and assigns Home Visitors.
- Provides leadership and implements program goals and policies.
- Provides direct supervision to Program Supervisors and Home Visitors.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with community agencies.
- Serves as the program liaison to the Children’s Trust.
- Maintains records, data collection and all other required documentation.
- Provides administrative functions as required; including budget preparation and monitoring.
- Participates in hiring, terminating and evaluating Healthy Families staff.
- Provides clinical guidance and support to Healthy Families staff.
- Reports service data and performance outcome measurements to Operations Manager.
- Participates in local and state-level advisory groups.
- Coordinates activities of Healthy Families Advisory Group.
- Implements agency policies and procedures.
- Provides team leadership and facilitates team meetings.
- Participates in required Children Trust Fund trainings and meetings.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college in a field related to nursing, public health, human services management, social work or early childhood development.
- Minimum of five years clinical experience working with families.
- Minimum of five years providing strength based home visitation with a focus on prevention.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience.
- Must have knowledge of maternal infant health and child development as well as adolescent development.
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.