Program Director - Early Intervention
- Framingham, MA, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Criterion is seeking a full time Program Director for our early intervention program located in Framingham, MA. The Program Director is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Early Intervention Program as well as supervising all program staff in accordance with the organization’s
policies and applicable laws.
*Must have Early Intervention Management experience.
- Master’s degree preferred in a field related to early childhood development, pediatric therapy
or mental health
- Three years pediatric experience required
- Two years supervisory experience required
- Early Intervention management experience preferred
- Current MA registration (if applicable)
- Current malpractice insurance (if applicable)
- Department of Public Health Early Intervention Specialist and Early Intervention Director Certification preferred
- Medical and Dental
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.