Third Party Billing Coordinator
- 321 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
HSMC is currently seeking a Third Party Billing Coordinator!
- Strong experience and understanding of insurance claims such as patient, insurance ID, diagnosis and treatment codes and modifiers, and provider information
- Perform coding and billing tasks on a computerized health information technology system
- Utilize a combination of electronic health records and paper patient records to perform billing duties
- Submits insurance claims to clearinghouse or individual insurance companies
- Follows HIPAA guidelines
- Make necessary arrangements for medical records requests
- Respond to inquiries from insurance companies, patients and providers
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Health Care Administration preferred
- Successful completion of a program in medical billing preferred
- Current Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS) certification preferred
- Must have ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience in CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships with various insurance payers
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Staff Events (Foxwoods, NYC, Six Flags)
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.