Physical Therapist (PT)
Beacon Services of Connecticut is one of the state's largest providers of home-based Early Intervention specialty services. We are a dynamic organization with increased access to the highest quality services based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Our Physical Therapists (PT) are responsible for the evaluation of clients’ abilities and formulation of the client’s gross motor profile through a variety of functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments. The PT additionally synthesizes evaluation results into a comprehensive written report which reflects strengths and barriers to child participation in the educational environment; direct program development; and guides evidence-based intervention. The PT provides targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate child participation and occupational performance within the home and school environment.
- A Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
- Two (2) years pediatric experience preferred
- Current Licensure by relevant state board or agency
- Current malpractice insurance
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with families
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach families
- Achievement motivated to work with families to set and achieve realistic goals
- Working in home and center based settings - will require travel
- Various Session Times
- 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday through Friday
Please visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, martial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.