Associate Vice President of Treatment
- Norwalk, CT, USA
Beacon Services of Connecticut (Beacon) is a private group practice of behavior analysts and early intervention professionals dedicated to providing intervention services to individuals with a variety of developmental disabilities. For over 10 years, Beacon has utilized evidence-based instructional procedures to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve.
Unique growth opportunity for an experienced BCBA!
Beacon Services of Connecticut (Beacon) is growing! We are seeking a highly motivated Associate Vice President of Treatment for the Lower Fairfield area to expand our early intervention and autism services. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in the advancement of an established organization that is a leader in providing effective evidence-based interventions to make a difference in the lives of the families we serve.
- Responsible for developing general early intervention and autism services in assigned area
- Works as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide intervention and support to children with a variety of disabilities and their families
- Manage early intervention and insurance referrals and service authorizations
- Ongoing staff training and supervision
- Ensuring that services delivered are effective and evidence-based
Benefits of Working at Beacon:
- Competitive salary and benefits, with opportunities for performance-based incentives
- Professional development opportunities, including attending local and national conferences
- Research opportunities
- Affiliation with graduate program in behavior analysis at Cambridge College
- Ongoing support from leadership team, including doctoral-level BCBA-Ds
- Fun, team-based working environment!
- PhD or Master’s Degree in ABA, Special Education, Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification and CT Behavior Analyst License
- 5 years of experience preferred implementing programs utilizing the principals of ABA and providing staff supervision and training
- 5 years of experience preferred working with children under the age of 5
- Experience working as a team with professionals of multiple disciplines, including SLPs, OTs, PTs, etc.
Please contact us today and take your career to the next level!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.