Part Time Insurance Coordinator / Intake Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
The Beacon Assessment Center (BAC), a program of Beacon ABA Services, Inc., provides families with comprehensive neurodevelopmental assessments, neuropsychological evaluations, and speech language services.
The Beacon Assessment Center is currently expanding the Beacon Operations team and we are currently seeking a part time Insurance Coordinator.
- Manage BAC intake calls and process referrals and parent inquiries for assessment services including benefit verification and obtaining prior authorizations.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate insurance information between families, assessment scheduler, and clinical team.
- Track prior authorizations and continued eligibility to avoid delays and disruption of scheduled appointments.
- Build positive relationships with insurance companies and clinicians.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all insurance related matters and being responsive in a solution oriented way.
- High School Diploma and three (3) years of customer service experience preferably in a healthcare office setting.
- Experience with verification of insurance and obtaining pre-authorizations with both Medicaid and commercial insurance.
- Must have exceptional phone manner and able to present a positive, compassionate and professional demeanor as the primary contact for families of BAC clients.
- Strong organizational and problem resolution skills required with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Please visit our website at www.beaconassessmentcenter.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.