Accounts Payable Bookkeeper
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Bookkeeper!
- Coding and data entry of all invoices
- Preparation of payments to vendors using invoices and purchase orders, including researching invoice discrepancies
- Preparation of weekly cash flow
- Filling out credit applications to set up new credit accounts with vendors
- Preparation of monthly aging of Accounts Payable and bank reconciliation as assigned
- Preparation of 1099s for all clients
- Monitor weekly petty cash allowance
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of two years of experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Experience in a high volume setting dealing with multiple companies
This position offers an excellent benefit package and competitive salary!
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Apply now by clicking "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.