Director of Revenue Cycle and Patient Access
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We are currently seeking a Director of Revenue Cycle and Patient Access who will supervise and oversee all billing, cash posting and collections for "over 3" revenue activities as well oversee the AIMS department. They will also oversee the development, enhancement and on-going education for all direct reports.
Responsibilities will include to following:
- Reviews, designs and implements processes surrounding admissions, pricing, billing, third party payer relationships, compliance, collection and other financial analyses to ensure that clinical revenue cycle is effective and properly utilized
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Revenue Cycle to ensure effective optimization of billing system capabilities, creating efficiencies within the AIMS and 3rd party billing processes
- Meets month end deadlines and provides financial reporting to the Accounting department as well as the VP of Revenue Cycle
- Works with auditors for year-end reports as needed
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Revenue Cycle to establish quality review processes to ensure the effectiveness of the revenue cycle HSMC client lines of business and make modifications as needed
- Oversight of client productivity reports
- Implementation and maintenenance of client database fir Early Intervention clients
- Associate's Degree in Business or Accounting required
- 5 years of medical billing experience in early intervention
- 3 years of training in medical billing and staff supervision and/or management
- Must have high attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Able to multi-task and have very strong communication skills
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.