- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities include providing general maintenance to the interior and exterior of the building and grounds, maintaining maintenance facility in an organized and safe manner, providing all on-call responsibilities, snow plowing/ice control after normal working hours, on a rotating basis.
- Company truck provided.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of interior and exterior facility maintenance, minor construction and custodial procedures
- Experience in repair of electrical, plumbing, heating systems, painting, tile, carpentry
- Valid driver's license
- Travel required, company truck provided
- Medical & Dental
- 403(b) with Company Contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events (Six Flags, NYC, Foxwoods)
Visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.