Intake (AIMS) Insurance Coordinator
- 321 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
Human services agencies choose the shared business and management consulting services of Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) so that they can effectively manage their resources and focus more on the clinical aspects of their organizations. Our current clients include Evergreen Center, Beacon ABA Services, Criterion Child Enrichment, and Beacon Services of Connecticut.
We are currently seeking a full time Intake (AIMS) Insurance Coordinator!
- Ensure that all required client documentation is present in the file
- Ensure appropriate authorizations are received
- Collect information as requested by the insurance policy and maintain the file
- Gather and document all correspondence with the insurance companies
- Maintain a list of individual contacts at the insurance companies
- Track termination of previous policies and effective dates of new insurances
- Ensure timely completion and delivery of face sheet to billing department
- Work with our client companies to obtain necessary information and resolve problems
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience in computer data entry/bookkeeping skills
- Must have positive attitude and strong attention to detail
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.