Post-Doctoral Psychology Fellow
- Milford, MA, USA
The Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, Inc., provides families with comprehensive neurodevelopmental assessments, neuropsychological evaluations and speech language services.
We are currently seeking a full time Post-Doctoral Psychology Fellow who will work under the supervision of one of our Licensed Psychologists. This will be a 12 month fellowship with the option for a second year of training and mentorship and the opportunity to become a full time Licensed Psychologist after becoming licensed and credentialed.
This fellowship will include providing supervised services for the Beacon Assessment Center as well as for Beacon ABA Services, a private group practice that provides intensive in-home behavioral services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and the Evergreen Center, an organization that provides day and residential treatment services for children and adolescents with severe developmental disabilities.
- Participate in supervised Early Intervention Diagnostic evaluations, development assessments, neuropsychological evaluations, and educational assessment and clinical consultations
- Conduct abbreviated psychological evaluations and competency review assessments
- Assist in classroom observations and consultations
- Option of providing of in-home supervised services an Associate Behavior Therapist
- Test administration and scoring of clinical instruments
- Complete required staff trainings and online trainings
- Must have completed a PhD or PsyD program in Psychology or related field
- Must be open to travel to the various centers / homes
TRAINING AND EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Option to enroll in a BCBA certification program with Cambridge College
- Weekly didactic training series focusing on test administration and interpretation
- Weekly clinical case presentations and clinical review team meetings
- Participation in annual companywide trainings
- Attendance at Conferences and CE Opportunities
Please visit our website at www.beaconassessmentcenter.com to learn more about our organization.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] for review or apply now by clicking "I'm Interested".
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.