Lead Instructor - $2000 Incentive Bonus!
- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Evergreen Center Milford is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Currently offering a $2000 Incentive Bonus for this position!
Evergreen Center is seeking a bright and energetic Lead Instructor who will be responsible for the implementation of specific instructional activities and treatment programs as designed by the students' Individual Education Plans and Individual Service Plans.
Responsibilities include the collection and recording of data regarding daily student performance in defined instructional and behavioral areas, participation in the analysis of behavioral data, supervision of instructional activities in classroom and community settings, and working in conjunction with the Head Teacher to develop specific educational and treatment objectives and design specific curriculum materials and activities.
The salary range is $29,000 to $41,000 commensurate with education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, education or related field
- Experience in caring for persons with developmental or physical challenges
- Valid driver's license required
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with students, their families, staff, management personnel and public safety officials
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Must have considerable emotional and physical capacity
- Monday through Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Staff events and annual staff recognition brunch
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. The Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.