Instructor - Paraprofessional / Instructional Aide - $1000 Incentive Bonus!
- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Evergreen Center Milford is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Full Time Instructors will be eligible for a $1000 Incentive Bonus!
Evergreen Center is seeking bright and energetic Instructors for our Residential Treatment program who will be responsible for the implementation of instructional activities and treatment programs in the classrooms, residences, and the surrounding community.
Responsibilities include completion of instructional routines and activities and developing specific curriculum materials and activities as assigned, collection and record keeping of data regarding student performance, and reporting of educational and therapeutic observations.
The salary range is $27,000 to $36,500 commensurate with education and experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior experience working with individuals with disabilities required
- Valid driver's license required
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with students, their families, staff, management personnel and public safety officials
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Must have considerable emotional and physical capacity
- First and second shift available
- Full time and part time available
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Staff events and annual staff recognition brunch
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. The Evergreen Center participates in E-Verify.