- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Data Analyst with strong analytical skills and a passion for using data to drive business growth and improvement. The Data Analyst will be accountable for providing accurate, timely and high-impact data and analysis to executives, operating groups and management teams focusing on a data driven approach to decision making for our companies. They will manage the development and support of our Datamart, the ETL process and the development of the Business Intelligence reporting tools and dashboards.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of company data and provides clear data visualizations and analysis
- Uses data gathered from multiple data sources and analytical tools to develop an understanding of client and business behaviors to make strategic recommendations
- Expands the existing Data Warehouse / Datamart and maintains data dictionaries and documentation associated with data models
- Develops the decision support reports and dashboards used by our companies
- Serves as an internal consultant for executives, operating groups and management teams
- Processes confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or Computer Science
- Experience as a data analyst, data scientist, or related field
- Experience as an OLAP database developer and SQL developer
- Experience using SAP Business Objects Edge Business Intelligence Software Suite required (IDT, Webi, and Data Integrator)
- Experience developing and managing the data ETL (extract, transform, load) process using the SAP Business Objects Edge Business Intelligence Software Suite
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Experience with MS SQL is a must
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.