Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Greenfield, MA
- Greenfield, MA 01301, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
BCBAs are responsible for the completion of behavioral assessments, short and long term behavioral consultations and direct treatment.
- Develop individual goals and objectives to be included in the IFSP/IEP/ISPs or client Treatment Plan
- Develop written guidelines for behavioral interventions, teaching plans and programs
- Collect data for each goal/objective during each teaching session
- Submit data sheets to the Beacon offices and the individual's confidential file
- Provide training in behavioral interventions and applied behavior analysis
- Complete progress reports
- Analyze data collected to determine teaching program effectiveness
- Supervise and train BTs
- Participate in team meetings
- Master's Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Ed., Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Experience in applied settings developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
If interested in being considered for this position, please click "I'm Interested" and provide your contact information and submit your resume (if available). A member of the Talent Acquisition Team will respond with next steps once received.