- Milford, MA, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Criterion is seeking a Program Secretary for our early intervention program located in Milford, MA.
Pay rate is $12-12.73/hour commensurate with experience with full benefit package.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Document all referrals and provides general program information
- Records cancellations of service and staff absences and forwards information to the Program Director
- Coordinates client transportation services
- Receives visitors for Program Director and staff
- Types all reports and correspondences as directed by the Program Director
- Maintains and updates all client files
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years of experience working in a general office setting
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Tuition support and paid professional days
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Staff events
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Criterion Child Enrichment participates in E-Verify.