Director of Specialty Services (Experienced SLP)
- Cromwell, CT, USA
Beacon Services of Connecticut is one of the state's largest providers of home-based Early Intervention specialty services. We are a dynamic organization with increased access to the highest quality services based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Beacon Services of Connecticut is seeking an experienced SLP to be our Director of Specialty Services who will be responsible for the supervision and training of all Specialty Services Providers at Beacon Services of Connecticut, including employees, CFY's and subcontracted staff.
- Participating in screenings, assessments and home visits as a member of the transdisciplinary team
- Consults with management regarding clinical issues related to his/her specific discipline
- Provides service coordination to assigned families once certified
- Participates in bi-weekly management meetings and all other planning meetings
- Attends and participates in Quarterly agency training and any other assigned trainings
- Participates in recruitment and marketing events related to hiring specialty service providers and conducts observational interviews of potential new specialty services staff and subcontractors
- Master's or Doctorate in Speech and Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competency from American Speech and Hearing Association or Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) candidate
- Complies with SLP Birth to Three Personnel Practice Standard
- Current SLP Licensure by relevant state board or agency
- A minimum of three (3) years in an applied setting developing and implementing communication and language based strategies and programs
- Two (2) years pediatric experience preferred
- Experience or knowledge of ABA methodology preferred
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave
- Employer sponsored social events
Please visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.