Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Cromwell, CT, USA
Beacon Services of Connecticut is one of the state's largest providers of home-based Early Intervention specialty services. We are a dynamic organization with increased access to the highest quality services based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Beacon is currently seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) throughout the state who will be responsible for conducting evaluations and assessments, participating in IFSP development and implementation, and providing direct and/or consultative services to children and families affected by ASD.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with families
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach families
- Achievement motivated to work with families to set and achieve realistic goals
- Working in home and center based settings - will require travel
- Various Session Times
- 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday through Friday
- A Master's degree in social work from a four-year college or university
- Two (2) years pediatric experience preferred
- Current Licensure by relevant state board or agency
Please visit our website at www.beaconct.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.