Business Operations Manager - Human Services / Behavioral Health
- Milford, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of all office operations and procedures to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. They will process and prepare payroll, control correspondence between staff and the management company, and develop and generate agency reports.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of all administrative staff
- Assist in the organization of company quarterly meetings and events
- Supervise the generation, maintenance, and publishing of Operational Summary Reports
- Develop, train and supervise systems for quarterly and year to date productivity reporting jointly with the Sr. Vice President of Operations
- Responsible for the acquisition and maintenance of all service locations
- Review recruitment status matrices (staff needs, pending referrals, client wait list)
- Supervise submission of necessary documentation of new employees, terminated employees and promotions to Human Resources
- Provide guidance to the Vice Presidents and Regional Directors related to Operations paperwork and functions
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
- At least seven (7) years of experience working the field of Human Services and/or health care required
- At least five (5) years of management experience
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave
- Employer sponsored social events
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.