Behavioral Education Team Supervisor - BCBA Opportunity!
- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Located less than 40 miles from Boston MA, the Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities, including: Autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders. Evergreen believes children will develop to their maximum potential when evidence-based instruction is woven through daily activities and living environments.
Evergreen Center is proud to offer exciting opportunities for BCBAs looking to expand their clinical and managerial expertise.
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated BCBA to work as a Behavioral Education Team Supervisor who will be responsible for all of the day-to-day activities as well as overseeing the instructional and behavioral treatment programs of students in assigned units.
The salary range is $65,000 to $85,000 commensurate with experience.
- Master's Degree in Special Education, Psychology, Behavior Analysis or related field
- Current BCBA certification or in process to obtain BCBA certification within 9 months of employment
- Experience with children with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Supervision experience preferred
- Driver's license required
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Tuition support and paid professional days
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Staff events and annual staff recognition brunch
- Relocation stipend up to $2000
- Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Please visit our website at www.evergreenctr.org to learn more about our organization!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.